All of our jewelry pieces are anti tarnish coated and are only made from one of the following; Brass, Gold, Silver plated or Sterling Silver.
Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and body oils. With proper care our jewelry will not tarnish.
The best way to prevent tarnishing is by caring for your jewelry properly and following these jewelry care tips.
Contact with materials like cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.
Here are some good, standard jewelry care tips
- DO NOT ever use silver cleaner. This will remove the black from the letters.
- To polish your jewelry, use a polishing cloth only.
- Remove your jewelry when performing tasks that may cause physical damage. i.e. cleaning, gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia etc.
- Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- If handled properly, gold filled jewelry should only require buffing.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing
Again, most of our jewelry pieces incorporate metal plating, brass, or gold filled components. In order to maintain its quality and color, avoid contact with water or other harsh chemicals such as perfume. Store in a secure and dry airtight place between wears and ensure that you clean your jewelry lightly with a cloth to keep it as good as new.
All jewelry pieces are checked twice for missing pieces and loose links before shipping to our customers. We understand accidents happen while wearing jewelry so please be advised that all sales are FINAL.
Although rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, BOSSARI will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry. We take Pride in Quality to ensure all pieces are Hypoallergenic
All of our jewelry orders come packaged with a jewelry care card.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org